Saturday, October 17, 2009

2010 - The year of patience

As yet another race season comes to a close and I had a chance to sit around and think about 2009, I have decided that it is time to start thinking about next year and what some of my goals will entail...more to come on those.

I am not sure what events I will do next year, but I do know that the key word for next year will be "PATIENCE". I never had a lot of it, but I started racing smarter this year on a limited training schedule and I am looking forward to carrying it over to next year. I am feeling more confident in my run than I have in the past and feel that it is starting to become something I enjoy after the first 2 disciplines vs. crossing my fingers and hoping for a decent result.

Anyways, I have the Endurance Challenge 50K coming up next week and I am looking forward to a great day of just pure running and conversation with my brother....we haven't had a chance to catch up in awhile, so it will be a great way to do an event together. Two weeks later, I will be doing the Tyranena 1/2 barrel. One of my favorite races!

More to come later.

No comments: