Friday, September 5, 2008

Lake Geneva Bound - 1/2 Ironman

Tomorrow will be another tune up before the big dance in just over a month. I will be riding a new bike (FELT B2) since my other Felt decided to develop a crack. I am hoping that I can adjust to the new bike in a short amount of time. John at Transition did a great job of fitting me up on my new ride and I hope to be somewhat conservative on the bike and then work on my running...form! I am really looking forward to this weekend because of the race and because Sunday is Ironman Wisconsin. I am so excited to be spectating this year with a coffee in hand. Wisconsin Multisport has 4 individuals racing this weekend so best of luck to Brian, Steve, Dan, and Rick!!! I will send a post race report on Sunday.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hi Pete,

I'm so proud of the dedication and effort you have put in toward your goal. Have a safe race and I know you will go hard, but remember to raise your eyes and enjoy the moment!
All the best for both, (all three) of you!!

Mike